Date:      Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:45:41 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        estrabd@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new to list

Welcome!

Testers are a good thing! (something I had very little time with).

I would suggest to starting playing with it and share you problems
and questions.  From these we can develop better documentation
and features.

You can download the current code which is currently located at:

http://www.aims.com/chris/cluster

Soon it will be in CVS and accessable by others this way.

Cheers!

Andy