Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:11:18 -0600
From:      <service@fixer.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problems with FreeBSD 5.4

I have been using FreeBSD for about 10 years.  I have had the 5.4 =
version for about a month.  The only problem I'm having is that there's =
of lot of files like libutil.so.3, libreadline.so.4, libm.so.2 and =
libexpat.so.4 that are missing.  I have found most off older versions =
FreeBSD software.  But I give up on finding libutil.so.3  I used =
google.com to try to find it.  I did a search for libutil.so.3, also =
checked the Free Software Foundation and came up with nothing.  Hope you =
can tell me where I can find it.

Thanks in advance,
ed