Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:07:22 -0400
From:      Gerald Speak <gaspeak@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Locating Wraphelp.c

Hi,

I am trying to install XFree86-4 from the ports collection.

In my /etc/make.conf I have USA_RESIDENT=YES set.

When I type make from /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4 I recieve a message that says
" assuming that you have fetched a USA legal Wraphelp.c "

I may have over looked the obvious, but I have searched my entire system and I
have looked around on both ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub and also
ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub and found one version of Wraphelp.c.  The header of
which stated that it was an international version.

Would somebody please point me in the right direction.  It would be greately
appriciated.