Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:37:29 -0700
From:      Sanjay Nayak <sanjay@packetstream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipnat clarification

hello,

I am trying to use the nat functionality of freebsd. I   am in a phase
of browsing the IPnat.c and IPnat.h code. But After installation of the
natd demon,i found in the source directory has the file
ip_input.c . This file contains a function ip_nat_init. I am not able to

trace the function in the whole source code tree. Could anybody help me
out regarding this.

regards
sanjay