Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:07:06 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACPI project website

Hi folks,

With the idea in mind that one should do what he is good at, I would
like to ask one of you for a favor.

As the people working on the ACPI implementation for FreeBSD we have a
long living wish for a project website.

At this moment we have:
http://www.root.org/~nate/freebsd/acpi-todo.html
which should get a more official look and a more official place.

I started something a while back that is now in cvs:
$CVSROOT/www/en/projects/acpi
and should give an idea of what I have in mind.

It's not yet linked to the build, so you won't see it on the www yet.

So my request is: is someone willing to take Nate's TODO list and make
it in a full fledged project site. The structure I started might be a
really bad idea in your opinion and I am open for better ideas.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Mark

ps. Possible rewards include "Eternal Fame [tm]"!

--
RIPE NCC - Delft University of Technology - The FreeBSD Project
marks@ripe.net - m.a.santcroos@ewi.tudelft.nl - marks@freebsd.org