Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:15:22 +0100
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@free.fr>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   VN bug or pilot error ?

Hello,

I've got a recent current (cvsuped and rebuilt yesterday) on a laptop
and I can't use the vn(4) pseudo-driver : I've compiled it in the kernel
and I've also tried to kldload vn.ko, but I get consistently "vn0c :
device not configured" when I try to use it to mount a locally stored
iso image.

I've switched to Stable and I can mount the exact same image.

	TfH

PS : it seems it's possible to vn-mount a file located on an NFS server,
when the man page says it is not possible (which is right ?)
--
Thierry Herbelot