Date:      21 Mar 2002 16:27:40 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        anthony taranto <voltronw@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: glib20 port, pthread linkage issues?

--=-AwBeAFhu3aRIjWVOF1h2

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 15:05, anthony taranto wrote:
> the problem occured with pkg-config 0.11.0.
>=20
> any other info you have would be useful though.

Did it come with the FreeBSD port version of pkgconfig-0.11.0 or with
the GARNOME installed 0.11.0?  Only the FreeBSD port version has my fix
in it.

If it still happens with the FreeBSD port version, check to see if you
had the pth port installed.  If you do, uninstall it, and see if the
problem persists.

Joe

--=-AwBeAFhu3aRIjWVOF1h2

--=-AwBeAFhu3aRIjWVOF1h2--