Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 17:14:02 -0400
From:      Mbwa <qfreaki@home.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter port - broken

I get the following messages when trying to install the apsfilter port.  I
did a cvsup of the ports today and still receive the same error message.

===>  Extracting for ghostscript-6.01
>> Checksum OK for ghostscript-6.01.tar.gz.
>> Checksum OK for ghostscript-fonts-std-6.0.tar.gz.
>> Checksum OK for ghostscript-fonts-other-6.0.tar.gz.
>> Checksum OK for gdevcd8.tar.gz.
>> Checksum OK for hpdj-2.6.tar.gz.
===>   ghostscript-6.01 depends on file: /nonexistent - not found
===>    Verifying extract for /nonexistent in /usr/ports/graphics/jpeg
-: You need to define PORTNAME and PORTVERSION instead of PKGNAME.
(This port is too old for your bsd.port.mk, please update it to match
 your bsd.port.mk.)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript6.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter.

It seems like something in the port is not specified correctly.

Any idea when this will be fixed.

thanks,

Brian,