Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:15:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
Cc:        Bill Paul <wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vx driver patch

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
> So the EISA attachment doesn't set RF_SHAREABLE if the system is using
> a level sensitive interrupt?

The current EISA code isn't as smart as it should be.

I've got uncommitted code that ties it to the ELCR.

Bus front end code shouldn't have to know about level/edge triggered IRQs.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |