Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:55:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      AleXandre CHERIF <hak@mordret.mgn.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   booting probleme

Hi,

i've decided to install FreeBSD on my computer this week-end (2.2.5-RELEASE). bu
t, i got a little problem to boot to the FreeBSD partition. here is my configura
tion

IDE drive 600Mo  (windowd 95)
SCSI ID 0, win95
SCSI ID 1, win95
SCSI ID 2, freeBSD

i have try to load, different boot loader :
- os-bs
- boot-easy
- system commander

and none of this want to boot, my partition, and i can figure why.

if someone has got the solution..thanks a lot

Bye