Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        julian@freefall.freebsd.org (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-sys@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/scsi sd.c st.c

> julian      95/10/11 19:02:06
>
>   Modified:    sys/scsi  sd.c st.c
>   Log:
>   Ack!
>   sometime around 1.51, the check for minphys dissappeared out of
>   transfers for disks..
>   we weren't hecking that the adapter could handle a transfer of
>   the size we were requesting..
>   Peter!?
>    :)

(Yeah, change scsi_read and scsi_write.  Next time I'll look at
the source before responding.)

The SCSI drivers use rawread and rawrite, which go through
scsi_strategy and so should be calling scsi_minphys.  There may be
a bug, but IMHO you addressed it in the wrong place.

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936