Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        John Mills <john.m.mills@alum.mit.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: URGENT

I would not concider the amount of spam that comes through here bad at
all.
Just from my personal email(I am also the postmaster) I get about 15-20 a
day, try junkfilter maybe(http://junkfilter.zer0.org/). It works great for
me. I just dont bother filtering the freebsd lists.

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net
 (w) http://slakin.net.