Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:44:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cisco mini-PCI cards with the latest firmware

Joe Marcus Clarke writes:
| I'm curious if there are any known issues with the -CURRENT an driver,
| and the Cisco Aironet mini-PCI cards running the latest firmware?  I
| have seen some emails in December, but I wanted to confirm if there was
| still an issue on -CURRENT?  Thanks.

If you use older firmware (ie. firmware before they started to use TX Copy)
then it works okay in -CURRENT.  In 5.2 there was some #ifdef HACK code
that tried to deal with the TX Copy stuff but it had negative effect on
the older firmware.  So it should work okay.  Getting the information
I need to fix it still hasn't happened and I haven't got lucky with
my experiemnts :-(

Doug A.