Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 12:32:52 -0500
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        Narana Kannappan <narana@cisco.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fips for large disks

It is very likely that you are using fips version 1.5 or older.  Version
2.0 of fips was recently put in the pub/FreeBSD/tools directory on the ftp
sites.  Please try this version out.

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/tools/fips.exe

Good Luck,
Nathan

Nathan Ahlstrom                        FreeBSD: http://www.FreeBSD.org/
nrahlstr@winternet.com                 PGP Key ID: 0x67BC9D19