Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 11:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   USENIX FreeBSD Dinner

	Well all, a few months ago, jkh handed the dinner plans off to me
for USENIX, so I've been doing a little research : I want people to look
at these URL's and let me know which of them sound the most interesting (I
lean towards the Mission Ranch in Carmel, but I'm not sure how far it is
from the Conference Center).

 Mission Ranch
 http://www.digitallantern.com/monterey/r/5/rm549.html

 Tarpy's Roadhouse (a little expensive)
 http://www.digitallantern.com/monterey/r/8/rm859.html

 Domenico's (this sounds very promising, inexpensive)
 http://www.digitallantern.com/monterey/r/2/rm229.html

 Jardines De San Juan (possibly too far away, but inexpensive, and listed
 as one of the "If you in Monterey only one time" places)

 and last but not least, inexpensive too,

 Rappa's
 http://www.digitallantern.com/monterey/r/7/rm700.html

please let me know what you guys think, I want this to be a good time for
all...

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY

"Suicide is painless, switching to NT isn't."-
				Unknown