Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bsd Newbie <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix@privat.dk>, Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: traceroute problem...

Hmmm.... that would be an interesting problem if it hold's true with my
home router.  I have a linksys 4 port switch/router... I don't have any
problems with my Win98se, Win2k, or even my Irix box... only with the
FreeBSD machine.

I've tried mtr (matt's traceroute right?) and the same problem persists...

-Sameer