Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:56:50 -0000
From:      "Haakon -" <haakonlindo@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: creating a freebsd forum

It`s nothing wrong with a simple mailing list, but there is about 20 mailing
lists to participate in here. And I`ve gotten used to these vBulletins and I
just think they are great. I prefer bulletin boards much more than mailing
lists (when the topic is so big).

But anyway, this was absolutely NOT intended to go to a mailing list. I
thought I wrote to the freeBSD.org web master.
Sorry to all of you on the list!