Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:30:08 -0800
From:      Jonas Manalive <manalive@gmx.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xine/Mplayer

Hello,

Whenever I play a video with either program and the video ends, it
correclty closed the window automatically, but my cpu goes crazy. I had
to kill -9 them.

I don't know what it is called so I can search on google. I want to look
for what is causing that so I can compile them without certain options
(i.e., arts, aalib, libungif, etc.). I want to see if it is the options
or the program itself that is causing high cpu.

Is there a way I can get the output and examine them? Running them from
console doesn't show anything. It just refuses to return to prompt.

Thanks!

Jonas