Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:42:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        Gary W Olson <polsong@frontiernet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Powerpak 4.0

What is exactly your problem? Where does creating the floppies fail?

Did not typing from a DOS prompt:

    d:\floppies\fdimage d:\floppies\kern.flp a:
and
    d:\floppies\fdimage d:\floppies\mfsroot.flp a:

work? (d: is the drive letter under DOS/Windows from your CDROM drive)

Dragging, cut&paste them in Explorer will not work.

If you happen to have a Linux CD, it has another program called "rawrite"
which you also could use. If you still have DRDOS/Novell/Caldera DOS you
can use the diskcopy with the "diskimage" option.

If you want I can email you the "rawrite" program.

Janko van Roosmalen - Holland