Date:      14 Sep 1999 04:07:10 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        markm@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: perl and /usr/local/lib/perl5

 * From: Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>

 * It is a perl compile-time default in src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/libperl/config*.

I see.

 * To do this may take a bit of hakery passed on the command line or
 * environment; look at MakeMaker.

I'm not sure what you mean.  Anyway, my question is, where in the
source is it using it, and is it possible to add an environment
variable to override it?  I grepped around src/contrib/perl5 for
"installarchlib" etc. but I can't tell where the stuff is used during
runtime.

Satoshi