Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:39:03 -0800
From:      Don JW Westlight <don@admin.ogi.edu>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html

Hello,

Your Y2K page doesn't have a nice matrix to show which problems are
fixed in which release.

Example Table

version   notes

2.2.2     compliant except ...
2.2.3     compliant except ...
2.2.4    compliant except ...
2.2.5    compliant except ....
2.2.6    compliant except ...
2.2.7    compliant except ...
2.2.8    compliant except TK, INN, Knews, NNTP
2.2.9    compliant

You do have a nice table of bug fixes, but it would be far more useful
if you have some table by revision number so I could look at 2.2.X to
see which things had been fixed in which revision.

I'd love to have a "Y2K" stamp of approval for the basic OS on a
particular version.

Is this making any sense?  Am I looking in the wrong place?

    Don Westlight
    Sr. Network Engineer
    Oregon Graduate Institute
    don@admin.ogi.edu