Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:07:49 +0300
From:      rozhuk.im@gmail.com
To:        "'Marek Salwerowicz'" <marek_sal@wp.pl>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Multicast routing, IGMP, IPTV doubts..

pass out quick inet proto udp to 224.0.0.0/4 no state allow-opts
pass out quick inet proto igmp to 224.0.0.0/4 no state allow-opts
pass out quick inet6 proto udp to ff00::/8 no state allow-opts # Allow send
multicast
pass out quick inet6 proto icmp6 no state allow-opts # mld (igmp6) also here

pass in quick inet proto udp to 224.0.0.0/4 no state # Allow receive
multicast
pass in quick inet proto igmp to 224.0.0.0/4 no state allow-opts
pass in quick inet6 proto udp to ff00::/8 no state # Allow receive multicast
pass in quick inet6 proto icmp6 no state allow-opts # mld (igmp6) also here

If not help you can use multicast bridge on netgraph:
http://www.netlab.linkpc.net/forum/index.php?topic=796.0
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2011-December/030643.html