Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:24:58 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'mark tinguely'" <tinguely@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
Subject:   RE: Virtual Address to Physical Address translation

Grrrr... The address I have is a PHYSICAL ADDRESS!!! I did the translation
asynchronously. I need to know if there's any function through which I can
copy from a virtual address space to a physical address space.

Pavan Balaji,
Intel Corporation
Email: pavan.balaji@intel.com

    "Only the Paranoid Survive"  --  Andy Grove