Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:23:49 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   "sendto in send_ip_raw" Error When Using nmap v3.0

I was trying to find web servers on my local network and used the following
nmap command:

blacksheep# nmap -v -sT -p 80 '192.168.1.*'

Things started out well but then I get the following error:

sendto in send_ip_raw: sendto(4, packet, 28, 0, 192.168.1.3, 16) => Can't
assign requested address
Sleeping 15 seconds then retrying

Any ideas on what's going on?  I'm trying to figure out what address I gave
my wireless access point as it's administered via a web interface.

Thanks,

Drew