Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 16:42:50 -0400
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org, dave@webspan.net
Subject:   Job for system & network admin open

Sorry for the `spam', but it's the easiest way to reach you :-)

(hit `d' now if you like :-) )

  The company I work for (an ISP) is in need of a new system / network
administrator. Based out of Lakewood (or Howell when we move), NJ, on
the east coast of the USA.

  You *MUST* know FreeBSD well (all out major servers are FreeBSD
2.1.5-stable or 2.2-current), and a knowledge of Cisco IOS along with
IP routing and telecomms (sync serial, FR, etc) is also an definite
advantage. Apache (www), INN, squid, qpop (popper), sendmail, etc
knowledge all advantageous.

Applications / questions (in private mail) to me please, indicating
availability.

Thanks,

Gary