Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:02:59 -0500
From:      John Almberg <jalmberg@identry.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual box to do cross-browser testing

Anyone have experience using Sun's "Virtual Box" on FreeBSD? I am
looking for a way to run virtual Windows machines to do cross-browser
testing...

Don't need sound card or anything complex... if I can get it working
good enough to have access to IE 6, 7, and 8 (with 3 different virtual
boxes, probably), that would be enough for me.

But before I jump through the hoops of setting up a new FreeBSD box and
setting up this virtual box software, I'd like to hear how others have
fared with this software.

Any experience, much appreciated.

-- John