Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2014 02:58:58 +1100
From:      Joe Shevland <joe.shevland@internode.on.net>
To:        Rolf Nielsen <rmg70swe@yahoo.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@ze.tum.de>
Subject:   Re: UTF-8 Sorting

As a complete twist, why on earth do people even talk about security
when whole governments have subverted the very means we worked towards,
to secure things? Ideally, to bring competition into things? To perhaps
work towards nobler means, a space elevator, or cracking that nut of
interstellar travel. Yet we have the Fed Reserve.

The 5 eyes have made a mockery of personal freedom. I'm just not sure
why we still keep thinking we have it. Everything else is useless as a
result of their compromises. Why continue this charade?

Why continue engineering topics, when the substance of of lives is at stake?

Cheers
Joe