Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:18:14 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        <skywizard@time.net.my>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-VS-Linux---Some Venting from Linux's side!

> This is not the proper channel, but anyway...
> I'm running 2.2.8-RELEASE and I'm considering it's FAR better
> than 2.4.0 Linux.
> am I using my brain before making such statement?

Okay, you just confused me beyond belief.  I just had a kernel panic of the
mind, and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to recover.

I'm still confused.

I read it again, and now I'm more confused.  Veins in my head are starting
to throb.

For my own personal health and safety, I'm going to have to delete this
email and try to forget it ever existed.

ARG !  I couldn't help it, I read it again.

Please, have mercy upon us all and don't send this kind of email to the
list.  Weaker minded people could actually die from this sort of confusion.
Next time just say something like:

I pink linux because it's tall and he is toe.