Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:17:29 -0500
From:      "Noone Here" <oldtlhingan@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cablemodem bandwidth sharing (2 cablemodems)

is it possible for two cable subscribers to somehow combine their modem
bandwidth? lets say for instance my neigbor and i agree we want to do
something like this, is it a matter of creating some kind of
server/gateway/router with two nics for the cable modems and two nics for
us? i imagine the aliasing and routing would be tricky, packets travling in
and out of both modems, only he gets his and i get mine?

anyone try this before? did i make sense?

R.A.O