Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 10:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wayne Hernandez <hernanw@FSL.ORST.EDU>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: updating mkisofs to 1.05 - thoughts?

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I could:
>
> 1. Import 1.05 on the `mkisofs' vendor branch and merge, as usual.
>
> or
>
> 2. Import anew into /usr/src/contrib/gnu/mkisofs and turn
>    /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/mkisofs into a stub.
>
> or
>
> 3. Admit that hardly anyone other than me uses mkisofs and we should
>    move it into /usr/ports. :-)

I am leaning more towards using my burner on FreeBSD.  I have lost 4 cd's in
the last two weeks getting Windows 95 to burn cd's with the new Easy CD for
95.  Adaptec's tech support cant figure out the errors Im getting, so I might
as well dedicate 700 megs on the FreeBSD side of my system and burn from
there.

Wayne

BTW, my configuration is 2940U PCI controller, Seagate ST31230N Hawk
series, Seagate ST32550N Barracuda with 700 megs for files to burn on dos
side, Seagate ST51080N Medalist with only 510 Mb free, which I probably
could move the files from the Barracuda to as the Barracuda would
probably be the better choice for the ISO image.