Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 16:28:16 +0100
From:      Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
To:        DougB@gorean.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc.d startup scripts

Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org> wrote:

>	Point well taken. If anyone has references to this work, or an easy
>introduction to netbsd's version I'd love to look at them.

There's useful stuff in the rc(8) and rcorder(8) manual pages, but I
can't find any more convenient copies of them other than by extracting
NetBSD tar files. The scripts themselves look fairly easy to
understand from just browsing around http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@demon.net    dot@dotat.at