Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:15:46 -0500
From:      Tom Parquette <tparquet@twcny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /kernel: pcm0: hwptr went backwards 532->528

Please CC me on any replies.  TIA.

I'm getting the message /kernel: pcm0: hwptr went backwards 532->528.
I just recently got my ISA Soundblaster card to work (kernel config
problem.)
The only sound I currently have is from Enlightenment startup/shutdown.

Searching the mail archives, I find other people have gotten the
problem.
The only problem is, I cannot find a usefull reply in the mail archives.

Anybody know how to fix this?
Cheers...

--
Try not.  Do or do not.  Is no try. -- Yoda