Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:27:57 -0400
From:      "Joshua Drake" <joshdrake@mediaone.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Images not loading properly

Hello,

I have a FreeBSD(4.3) machine that runs the Apache web server (1.3.20). When
I load my page from another machine, all of the page's text appears
normally, but my images are very slow to load, and most of the time do not
load at all. Strangely enough, the links associated with the images still
work fine. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Perhaps a setting that I have
overlooked that can be changed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Josh