Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:56:43 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: .mc file for sendmail compile

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Alain G. Fabry wrote:

> I'm following the instructions from sendmail.org to install ver 8.9.1
> I need to compile using m4 to create the config.cf file
> My questions is, I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.7, can I use the generic-bsd4.4.mc
> file or is there one available for FreeBSD 2.2.7.?
> Are there any issues I need to be concerned about?

You can use the generic file if you want to, but if you want some of
the additional anti-spam aren't in it.  To do that you'll need to make
your own .mc file and add the features to it.  There's an in depth
description of the features at http://www.sendmail.org/.  Follow the
anti-spam link.

Jim

: Jim Mock			| [jim@phrantic.phear.net]	:
: Phear Networks		| web: http://www.phear.net/	:
: A franchise of Triax, Inc.	| -----------------------------	:
: Web Site Design & Hosting	| FreeBSD: The Power to Serve	:
: Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	| http://www.freebsd.org/	: