Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:01:42 -0500
From:      "Patrick Goggins" <pgoggins@cc.edu>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   multiple interfaces and pf rdr bug

When configuring a system with three interfaces, two of them as a
transparent bridge and a management interface one could configure the
rules to allow users to connect to the management interface from being
behind the bridge. However, if an rdr rule is applied to force this
then, the clients connections time out. If the clients with this rule
applied attempt to go directly to the management interface they are able
to and if the rdr rule is changed to anything other than the management
interface it works. There are allow rules created on the inside
interface of the bridge and all other interfaces are set to skip. Can
anyone else confirm this is a bug or correct me on my logic?

=20

=20

=20

=20