Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:34:34 +0200
From:      Francesco Casadei <fcasadei@inwind.it>
Subject:   Abbreviations

I'm sorry if this question is not directly FreeBSD-related, but I
think it could help not-English (or not-American) people, like me, to
better understand messages posted to this list.

What do abbreviations like IMHO, BTW, FWIW, etc... mean?

My guesses are:
 * IM(H)O: In My (Humile) Opinion
 * BTW: By The Way
 * FWIW: For What Is Worth
 * WTF: What The F*** (I hope I'm completely wrong here!)

Please correct and/or fill this list, so I can understand what I'm
reading!

If you think that this list could be useful, it could be posted
regularly like Greg Lehey's email or even appended to it, tough it's
my understanding that he advises against using an unclear language
(correct me if I'm wrong, Greg).

		Francesco Casadei, from Italy