Date:      20 Jun 2002 22:47:38 -0700
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
To:        Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Korea (was: Sendmail Spam RBL)

Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> writes:

| On a similar note, I've given in to the tempation to blackhole Korea on my
| personal MX.  I really hate to do it, but I'm getting about 40-50 spams a
| day from various hosts in that country.  Does anyone have a better method
| than adding lines to `access' every time I get a mail I don't like: [...]

I created a Perl script which writes a Postfix client-access file for me.  I
add entries by hand, but I've pretty much given up on South Korea for the time
being, and the script reflects that.  I have a lot of entries for Korean
subnets.

        $ grep Korea /usr/local/etc/postfix/client-access | wc -l
             318
        $ _

If you're interested, I'll send you a link to the script.

                                                        ---Ken