Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:30:11 -0500
From:      Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        "Montgomery-Smith, Stephen" <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        "thierry@freebsd.org" <thierry@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: french/med broken

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Montgomery-Smith, Stephen
<stephen@missouri.edu> wrote:
> When I try to build french/med, I get the error message:
>
> ===>  fr-med-3.0.6_3 is marked as broken: Unfetchable.
>
> But I don't see what code in the Makefile generates this message.  Is
> there some code in /usr/ports/Mk/ that autogenerates this message?

The BROKEN message is defined in  /usr/ports/french/aster/bsd.aster.mk
due to the source file aster-full-src-10.8.0-3.noarch.tar.gz can't be
fetched from http://www.code-aster.org/FICHIERS/

Someone will need to update the french/aster port (and all ports that
include bsd.aster.mk) to version 11.5.0-4.

--
DISCLAIMER:

No electrons were maimed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.