Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:28:02 -0400
From:      Michael Sharp <freebsd@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Brother HL-1240 under FreeBSD-RC

I have a Brother HL-1240 Laser ( parallel ) that I am trying to get
working on FreeBSD 4.6RC. I installed apsfilter and ran SETUP, and I saw
where apsfilter had the hl1240 driver under miscellaneous drivers, but
it said ghostscript was not built with the driver.

My questions is, does anyone else have this printer, and can he/she
point me in the right direction in getting this driver for ghostscript (
if there is any ) so that I can build ghostscript with this driver?

Thx, Michael