Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:22:41 +0400
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   JBuilder5 on FreeBSD!

Hi!

I just installed JBuilder5 on FreeBSD. The installation proceeded
fine.
But, of course, the whole thing does not work. I edited the startup
shell scripts (they need to be bash scripts, not sh) but still no
luck.

1) java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM
What's XIM and where do i get it? I am running XF 3.3.6

2) when i select a license it starts loading and after a while
gives me:

HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexepcted Signal 11
blah blab blah
Error ID: blah blah
Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=... nid=.. runnable

Any idea? Anybody was lucky to get it working?

Regards,
Artem