Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 20:10:15 -0600
From:      Jason Gilbert <jason@scott.net>
To:        "Tom Crummey (ADM)" <tom@uces.bangor.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Word Perfect 6.0 Demo (again)

Tom Crummey (ADM) wrote:
I would say no.  I searched back through the mail archives and according
to some people around 12/95, there is code needed from the ibcs2 code in
current.  Accordingly, several people wrote that they had gotten it to
run under -current.  Someone did however post that the 5.1 console
version works under 2.1, but not the X part.

So, I think you'll have to go current.  I was thinking the same thing,
but was kind of wondering how risky that would be??

L8r...Jason