Date:      31 Mar 2001 12:39:18 +0100
From:      Harry Newton <harry_newton@telinco.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FvwmIconMan problem

Occasionally my FvwmIconMan gets very confused, and won't respond to
the actions I've bound to it. It doesn't matter if I restart Fvwm or
kill the IconMan and then restart Fvwm, the thing just stays
silent. It still is partly running, because the window that has the
focus is highlighted in the IconMan. All I can do is to quit the
xsession and restart to regain full control. Any ideas ?

# partial ~/.fvwm2rc
*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse       1 N sendcommand Raise
*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse       2 N sendcommand Iconify
*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse       3 N sendcommand Lower
*FvwmIconMan*action Key         Up N quit
*FvwmIconMan*action Select      sendcommand focus

# system
FreeBSD 4.3-RC, XFree86 4.0.3, Fvwm 2.2.4

--
Harry Newton
harry_newton at telinco.co.uk
www.gaudeamus.telinco.co.uk/html/gpg.html