Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:32:41 -0500
From:      Bob <bob@tamara-b.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hairy Cats and mice and FreeBSD

--Sig_LsucPHnbPhV2kYWFg9l.rvW

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:21:17 -0600
Jonathan Horne <freebsd@dfwlp.com> wrote:

> i would recomend to hit ebay up for a nice late model logitech
> optical mouse. i just got my brother in law a 518 off ebay for $20,
> and thats one heck of a nice feeling mouse.  im sure it originally
> retailed for somewhere 39-59, as typical with logitech mice.

Thank you all for the wonderful information. I just returned from the
local Radio Shack, where for $19.99 I got the Logitech
opt-mse-931145-0403. The mouse has the number M-BT96a on the bottom, 30
day money-back warranty from the shack! This black 3 button-wheel mouse
worked right out of the box. I actually got 2, one for me, and one for
my wife, also running FreeBSD, and having cat-hair trouble with her
1-week old mouse.
=20
This mouse has a ps2-adapter plug on the end of the wire, and, if you
remove it, the end becomes a USB plug. The docs say it can be a PS2, or
a USB mouse.
=20
Thank you all for the advice, mice are now alive and well aboard the
Tamara B.=20
=20
Bob
=20
--=20
/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign        -  Motor Vessel Tamara B
 X   against HTML email & vCards    -  http://www.tamara-b.org
/ \