Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:56:33 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ssh question

	Ok, this is a really silly question, but besides using the "sshd -f
config_file" way of forcing ssh to use your config file of preference, is
there a setting in a file somewhere that SSHD looks at that tells it to
look at a particular config file by default?  Cause I'm not sure it's going
to want to use my default config file "/etc/ssh/sshd_config" next time I
reboot.  It's working right now using that file, but I want it to see that
file each time automatically when it first boots.  Any recommendations on
how to fix this?  Or does it do that anyways even with the new version and
I'm just blowing wind?  :)  Thanks for the help again.

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb