Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:40:51 -0400
From:      Larry Baird <lab@gta.com>
To:        Sam Leffler <sam@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, vanhu_bsd@zeninc.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD NAT-T patch integration [CFR/CFT]

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

Sam,

> The main difference from the patches floating around are in the
> ctloutput path (adding proper locking for HEAD) and decap of ESP-in-UDP
> frames.  Assuming folks are ok w/ these changes I'll commit to HEAD.
> Once this stuff goes in we can look at getting the user-mode mods into
> the tree.
Didn't get the free time I thought I would have today.  Hopefully over
the weekend I will get time to finish reviewing the patch.  I have
attached the patch against head for ipsec_mbuf.c.  Now that FreeBSD has
a svn respository, creating diffs against head is trivial. (-:

Larry

Larry Baird                        | http://www.gta.com
Global Technology Associates, Inc. | Orlando, FL
Email: lab@gta.com                 | TEL 407-380-0220, FAX 407-380-6080

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--