Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:58:34 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        David Wilk <admin@cia-g.com>
Cc:        FreeBDS-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH 3.4 available??

         True, but I didn't want to have to cvsup again today if it wasn't
there.  I already had to yesterday in order to get the updated
OpenSSH.  Call me silly, but I've always been taught to ask first, hack
later, or else you may end up doing the "break it first, then fix it later"
routine, and I'd like to avoid that.  :)

At 12:25 PM 6/26/02 -0600, David Wilk wrote:
>not sure if you thought of this already, but a CVSup of your ports tree
>should tell you pretty quick.

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb