Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:45:19 -0400
From:      "Jon-Paul Gonzalez" <whizkid0916@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mounting problem

hey guys I am a major noob when it comes to freebsd. I just installed the
4.3 release and I was trying to configure everything. when i tried to mount
my cdrom - mount /dev/acd0c /cdrom - I get an error(someting like /dev/acd0c
/cdrom : device busy). now when I did it under KDE it worked fine but I
couldnt open the cdrom so I unmounted it.  another problem I am having is
that in my /etc/fstab file I dont see my floppy drive as a mountable drive.
any help would help.

thanks