Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:10:41 -0500
From:      Scott Sipe <cscotts@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys WMP11

I bought a Dlink 520+ wireless PCI card not realizing that the "+" change=
d=20
chipsets, so today I replaced it with a linksys WMP11 PCI card which I've=
=20
read is supported in FreeBSD.  The WMP11 card isn't detected either.

it shows up in dmesg as=20
pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=3D0x14e4, dev=3D0x4301) at 10.0 irq 12

(I believe..any way to make sure that is the right card?)

Any ideas?  I've tried compiling wi into the kernel, and also leaving it =
out=20
and loading a module, no difference.  I added that vendor and dev id to t=
he=20
vendor list in one of the wi files to see if maybe that would work but it=
=20
wouldn't attach.

If this one won't work either, can someone just tell me what's a definite=
ly=20
supported card that's readily available??

Scott