Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:23:03 -0500
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PC Card hang

A later kernel (possibly today's source) say that it is a 6722 instead of a
672x.  Other changes in the dmesg output (copied by hand since the machine does
not survive) are :

pcic0: Autodected 3.3V card	(once per card)
pcic0: reset 1 int is 0 stat is cc	(once per card, stat was df or ff before)
pcic0: reset 2 int is 60 stat is cc
pcic0: reset 3 int is 60 stat is cc

The machine is an old AST Ascentia 810N.

Jim