Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 22:00:50 +0000 ()
From:      "Steve M. Spiller" <steve@microdot.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up bootp/tftpd

Can anyone out there help me?  I have a Sparcstation IPC that I want to
install NetBSD onto.  In order to do this I need to setup my FreeBSD (
2.1R ) box as a bootp server so that I can load the inital kernel to
install BSD on the Sun.

I've been beating my head against a wall with this for several hours now,
even after reading the handbook and numerous searches of the mail
archives.  I just can't get bootp and tftpd working.

Any help will be much appreciated!

				-Steve